PRIME MANPOWER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT INC.
POEA License No.: POEA-202-LB-100218-R
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Operating as a local entity since 1979, Prime Manpower has helped its business partners raise productivity through a consistent record of successful hires. Its Borderless Talent Solutions (BTS) Division deals with the recruitment of Overseas Filipino Workers from skilled Filipino tradesmen to white collar professionals to executives for deployment overseas.
Borderless Talent Solutions of Prime Manpower
BTS will provide you with the best available talent from the Philippines from hospitality professionals to oil and gas workers. We have the expertise to deliver the people you need, when and where you need them. As a full-service agency duly licensed by the POEA, Prime Manpower offers a full-range of solutions to foreign companies in need of Overseas Filipino professionals:
- Facilitation of foreign employer accreditation with the Philippine Overseas Labour Office (POLO)
- Candidate sourcing, employer interview facilitation and assistance in the final selection process
- Provide venue for local employer interviews
- Candidate preparation and documentation for overseas work in accordance with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) regulations
- Assistance in candidate work visa application with all foreign embassies
- Conducting Pre-Departure Orientation Seminars (PDOS)and work orientation services
- Coordination of airline bookings and facilitation on departure to ensure trouble-free deployment
- Re-processing of workers on vacation or employees renewing their contracts (Balik Mangagawa Program)
Aircraft - Manufacturing - Construction - Finance – Engineering and Construction
Information Technology - Call Center - Hospitality - Health Care -
Automotive - Shipping - Electrical Power - Energy - Oil and Gas
Number of Deployments
Over 7,000 deployments overseas, across 31 countries within
Asia Pacific, Oceania, Middle East, South America, and United States
License Number POEA-148-LB-100814-R, renewed September 19, 2014 valid for 4 years